BECOME A SUBSCRIBER AND REAP THE BENEFITS
When you join our Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra family, you immediately immerse yourself into a world of immaculate artistry, internationally renowned expertise in performance of your favourite masterpieces, daring new works and exquisite Australian compositions. We welcome you to our home, and we bring music to yours with TSO Online, encompassing hours of exclusive programming. The best way to join us on this journey and not miss any part of it is to become a subscriber.
Our two distinct subscription options offer you valuable benefits. In addition to providing savings up to 44% off regular ticket prices, the ability to retain the same seats for each concert, priority booking and added peace of mind with our new Second Chance policy if you cannot attend, our first-class library of live streamed and Video On Demand content within TSO Online, you will enjoy the richest experience of the TSO. We cannot wait for you to join us for the second half of our 2022 concert season, so we can create some beautiful music together!
This subscription option provides unlimited use of TSO Online, our digital platform, accessible from anywhere. It allows ultimate flexibility in purchasing tickets – members can book a ticket at up to 44% off regular prices to as many main-season concerts they wish, without any seating restrictions, making their decision to attend as late as on the day of performance.
Choose this option and pay monthly instalments of $22.50 through to December 2022, and add each concert for just $50, at your convenience.
You can join Members Club at any time, year-round. Members Club subscribers can purchase their tickets for concerts August to December from 14 June.
Your gateway to a world of TSO content
As a TSO subscriber you have exclusive access to the TSO’s digital platform, TSO Online, accessed through your own unique link. Enjoy live-streamed performances, catch up on concerts on demand and consume a host of other exclusive content – filmed and edited by our world-class digital production team, just for you. TSO Online allows you to experience a deeper level of connection with the TSO. We take you up close to our performers on stage, give you a behind-the-scenes look and get to know musicians, conductors and staff, and enjoy a fascinating wealth of context to the music and composers you experience on screen.
Watch live concerts, directly from Federation Concert Hall, streamed to your favourite device: tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop computer or internet-enabled television. Connect with us from anywhere.
Video on Demand
TSO Online is also home to all Video on Demand content. Catch up on concerts you missed, or enjoy them again for a 4-week period, commencing two weeks after the performance.
TSO Online is also home to a host of other exclusive TSO content, including Concert 101, your in-depth preshow segment hosted by Robert Gibson, and other subscriber only experiences like one-off interviews and special performances.
Terms and Conditions
- Current Benchmark subscribers’ seats are held until the renewal deadline on 13 June 2022, after which they are released to fill other requests. Please note that no change or new requests will be confirmed instantly, but will be processed by our Customer Service team in the order they are received, as all will be timestamped as they arrive via each purchase channel.
- If a subscriber’s seating request cannot be met, our Customer Service team will be in touch to discuss an alternative solution.
- At the time of ordering 2022 season tickets, subscribers can add on tickets to any of the extra performances offered as part of the program using their discount, available on all main-stage performances and selected chamber concerts. Subscriber price will apply to one ticket per subscriber, all extra tickets will revert to standard rates. Some concerts (Obscura series, Live Sessions) are not eligible for the discount.
- Exchanges from the curated Benchmark concerts will open on Tuesday 14 June.
- A current Members Club subscriber who wishes to transfer to a Benchmark subscription may do so by contacting our Box Office.
- Seating plan configurations and assigned seats may change to meet the Government Health requirements and to adhere to the Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra's COVIDSafe plan. We will contact you prior to your performance to notify you of any changes as soon as they are confirmed.
- Access to TSO Online is an inherent part of the Benchmark subscription and cannot be removed, as it is designed to help the TSO navigate the next phases of national plan of managing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Only concerts at the Federation Concert Hall are currently available as live streams and Video On Demand.
Members Club subscription:
- While an option to join Members Club by paying monthly instalments of $22.50 is open throughout the year, tickets for individual performances to the second half of the TSO 2022 concert season may be requested from 30 May 2022 and will be allocated beginning 14 June 2022.
- Subscriber price of $50 (44% discount to the main-stage concerts at Federation Concert Hall) will apply to one ticket per Member, all extra tickets will revert to non-subscriber rates.
- Some concerts (Obscura series, Live Sessions) are not eligible for the subscriber discount.
- Only concerts at the Federation Concert Hall are currently available for live streams and Video On Demand.