The Hall has been in continuous use for over 86 years. Its construction was funded by the Eaglehawk Neck community and it was officially opened on the 1st December 1928.
It remains a vital focal point for the community to this day. It was almost destroyed by fire in 2009 but was rebuilt, again by the local community. Look for the scorched floor-boards in the main hall as evidence of the fire.
The hall is now fitted out with a modern kitchen, air conditioning, state-of-the-art sound system, theatrical stage, separate meeting room, toilets and other modern facilities. New toilets are under construction.
The Hall has a long history and has always been central to community life. It is now regularly used for a wide range of activities by various interest groups.