The Albert Hall is a convention centre in Launceston on the corner of Tamar Street and Cimitiere Street. in the style of high Victorian architecture, first opened as the main structure for the Tasmanian Industrial exhibition in November 1891.

Designed by John Duncan and built by J.T. Farmilo, it features a large two level brick and stucco hall, containing a historically significant water powered organ manufactured by the English firm of Charles Brindley c.1859

Click here for a seating map of the stalls
Click here for a seating map of the balcony