SUBSCRIBE for an even better TSO experience
2017 Season Brochure
By becoming a TSO subscriber, you don’t just enjoy a breathtaking season of live orchestral music, but you will save up to 20% on concert tickets and receive exclusive benefits, including priority seating and bookings, free concert programs and tickets exchanges, flexible payment options and discounts with affiliated organisations. With a range of subscription type, you’re sure to find an option that suits you.
Details on discounts with affiliated organisations available here.
- Save up to 20% when purchasing a Fixed Package.
- Save 10% on further TSO ticket purchases.
- Guaranteed fixed pricing for the entire 2017 season.
- Enjoy a discount of 10% on all TSO merchandise.
Priority seating and bookings
- Fixed Package subscribers have the option to purchase the same seat in the following season if renewed prior to 17 November 2016.
- Access the best available seats before tickets go on sale to the general public.†
Flexible payment option (only available for bookings made prior to 31 Dec 2016)
- Should you choose this option, $30 will be deducted at the time of booking followed by five equal payments on the 15th of the month from January to May.ǂ
Complimentary concert programs
- Present your subscriber program voucher to ushers and receive a concert program free of charge.
Free ticket exchanges
- Subscribers who purchase 8 concerts or more enjoy free ticket exchanges.
Launceston subscribers receive free Hobart ticket
- Purchase a Launceston Complete package (6 concerts) and receive a free ticket to a Hobart Master Series concert in the equivalent price category.
There are three types of subscriptions:
- Fixed Package (HOBART & LAUNCESTON)
- Compose Your Own
- Subscription Voucher
†Tickets go on sale to the general public on Wednesday 7 December 2016.
ǂOnly available with credit card payments
§Where possible and when renewed by Thursday 17 November 2016.
Please note a transaction fee of $6.60 will be incurred with each booking over $35.
Master Series + Matinee Series (16 concerts)
20% off full-price Master Series and 15% off full-price Matinee Series
Master Series (12 concerts)
15% off full-price Master Series
Matinee Series (4 concerts)
10% off full-price Matinee Series
Family Classics Series (3 concerts)
10% off full-price Family Classics Series*
Launceston Complete (all 6 concerts)
10% off full-price Launceston Complete Series + complimentary ticket to a Hobart Master Series concert in the same price category.
Launceston Classic (4 concerts):
10% off full-price Launceston Classic Series
This subscription option gives you the flexibility to chose the concerts that interest you most as discounted prices. You must select a minimum of four concerts to qualify as a Compose Your Own Subscriber.
Choose 8 or more concerts to receive a 15% discount; choose 4-7 concerts to receive a 10% discount.
If you are not sure of which concerts you would like to attend but still wish to take advantage of discounted ticket prices, a Subscription Voucher offers the perfect solution. It gives you 10% off the full ticket price and the freedom to choose the concerts that interest you the most.
A Subscription Voucher is also the perfect gift for the music lover in your life. Subscription Vouchers starts at $250 and are valid for the entire 2017 concert season.
To purchase a TSO Subscription Voucher, please contact the TSO Box Office on 1800 001 190.
* Valid from 16 December 2016 for tickets in the 2017 season. Please note that there will be a fee of $6.60 per transaction when redeemed.
Click here to subscribe.
Log in to your account and follow the prompts. Fixed Package subscribers will find their packages pre-selected and ready to be loaded to the shopping cart. Compose Your Own subscribers will need to choose their concerts.
Log in to your account and select one of our subscription packages. If this is your first time purchasing online, you will need to create an online account.
Please note that the Flexible Easy Payment option is not available with online purchases.
Fill in this booking form and post to:
Reply Paid 1450 (no stamp required)
Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra
GPO Box 1450
Hobart TAS 7001
Contact the TSO Box Office on 1800 001 190 during business hours (10am-4pm, Monday-Friday).
TSO Box Office, Federation Concert Hall, 1 Davey Street, Hobart. Box Office hours are 10am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
- Full-time students, Australian Social Security Card holders, Companion Card holders and Veterans’ Affairs pensioners will receive a concession to applicable concerts.
- Seniors Card holders are eligible for concession prices to Matinee Series and Family Classics concerts only.
Please enclose photocopied proof with your booking form. If you are booking online and claiming a concession, tickets will be held at the TSO Box Office until proof of concession is received. Email a scanned copy of proof of concession to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to TSO Box Office, GPO Box 1450, Hobart TAS 7001.
If you are a TSO subscriber and wish to change your seat(s), please indicate this in the “special requirements” section of your renewal form. While every effort will be taken to accommodate your request, it cannot be guaranteed.